Friday, August 31, 2012

Hey, sorry it's been awhile since I've updated anything on here! Quite a bit is on the way. Last year involved my layoff from Vicarious Visions, and my new gig at Vicious Cycle Inc in North Carolina! Loving it here so far~

So I wanted to update the blog and show off some stuff I've been up to at Vicious this last year. I'll be posting some images of my work on Madagascar 3: The game here, first! I was one of the artists responsible for the prototype level in Rome, and then after breaking off into teams, I was one of two artists responsible for all of London, and we also handled the bugs in Rome, but London is what I'm going to show off!

I was responsible for building/prop creation, some texture work, prop layout and working with gameplay to ensure everything ran nice and smoothly! The images showcase sections I was directly responsible for! Click to expand 'em, and leave a comment or two!








No comments:

Post a Comment